A lot of big things happened this week – Kylie Jenner had her baby, it’s a week until Spring Training is back (and I’m a lot happier) and the Patriots lost the Super Bowl.
As you know, I’m a huge Bostonian, so I am devastated. And I am aware that everyone is living for this, but don’t try to shove it in my face. I get it, it happened, now on to baseball.
I had predicted a victory and was so excited to share all of my well-thought puns with you. I was super hesitant to post a losing post but after spending 4 HOURS coming up with these, I couldn’t help but share because I am so proud of these!
- Penalty Flags – a box of yellow napkins (that were meant for the Eagles)
- Dom Brady – a winning champagne
- Shaq Mason-jars
- The G.O.A.T. Queso – no goats were harmed in the making of this
- Bill Belichicken and Steak Fajitas
- Better-Than-Rex-Brownies (Slutty Brownies that were definitely better than sex)
Not to honk my own horn, but I’m pretty sure I had the punniest party so at the end of the game, I’m the real winner! See you next year, on the Patriots’ Redemption Tour!